Deutsch EN

News Ticker

  • All Tiger-Balm Products for Bestprice in Stock
  • Worlswide free shipping by registered Airmail to your home
  • No charges for paying with Paypal oder to our German Bank Account.
Thaigold

Thai gold is deep yellow gold 965, that contains at least 96.5% pure gold and so it has about 23 carats. The remaining 3.5% are undefined and are attached to metal parts, since pure fine gold is too soft. The offered jewels are gilded with gold 23Karat Thaigold and also by an expert hardly distinguishable from pure gold jewelry. The offered jewels are handmade and of high quality. The applied gold layer is scratch resistant and high quality.




More sub catagories:


Social Bookmarks